Thursday, 19 September 2013

Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag.

Thanks to Katrina from over at Beautrina for tagging me in this.

1) Name a beauty regime that you barely do.
cleanse, tone and moisturise - I'm so bad for skipping this! Well more so skipping cleansing and toning I do moisturise quite a bit.

2) Is washing your make up brushes something you do regularly?
Yeah I actually do it about once a week as I find using my brushes horrible if they've not been cleaned.


3) How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
I won't last long at all the second it chips I take it off and redo it (if I have time, if not I take it off and leave it).


4) How long do you put off buying/replacing a new beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (i.e. a new base coat or a new foundation etc)?
Until I have the money to replace it, I do try my hardest to replace things before they run out though but I'm quite rubbish at judging when that will be.


5) What is your worst beauty habit?
The same as number 1, failing miserably to cleanse and tone. Hence why I like having my 3in1.


6) Name something non-beauty related you put off doing all the time?
Tidying my room is the thing I put off doing the most, once I start I'm there for ages cause I have a fairly big room.


7) When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
No honestly, I'm the worst for getting ready early and then sitting about waiting for ages before I can go out, if I'm going out at half 7 I'll start getting ready about 2ish, ahh!


8) Can you commit to spending bans?
Yes, the majority the time I usually don't have a choice due to lack of money in my purse haha.


9) How organised is your make up and nail polish collection?
It's extremely organised (check out my last post - here).

10) What is the longest amount of time you've gone without writing a blog post?
When I started this blog I ended up unintensionally taking about a month out but I'm back on top form.


I tag:
Emma (A Brunette Beauty)
Ellie (Ellie's Ramblings)
Girl Friday (Girl Friday)


Rules:

1. Copy and paste these 'rules' into your post when you write it!
2. You must state that this tag was created by Laura from The Beau Bow.
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post, follow them if you're feeling nice and at the end of your post state who you tag, and comment on their blog to let them know you tagged them.
4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' .
5. Have fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.