Tuesday, 27 August 2013

The Liebster Award!

Hi Lovelies! I was nominated for this Award by Katrina who you can find over at - http://www.beautrina.blogspot.co.uk , so thanks to her I can pass this on to 11 of you lot, the whole idea behind the "Liebster Award" is that you tag bloggers with less that 200 followers into it in the hope that it helps their blogs be discovered and lets you get to know other bloggers a bit better! - cute. I will pick people that I follow on bloglovin' and this is where I based the amount of followers on, so sorry if you actually have more than the 200 stated in the rules you can blame bloglovin' haha. 


The rules for this are as follows:

1- You must link this back to the person who nominated you.
2- You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3- You must pick 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to be nominated for this award.
4- You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5- You must go on your nominees blog to notify them.




The questions I was given:

1) When and why did you decide to start blogging?

I started blogging in June as I had just finished college and was bored having nothing to do whilst job hunting, and I had been watching youtubers who had their own blogs and they inspired me to start blogging.

2) What is your favourite drugstore/high street beauty brand and favourite high end beauty brand?

My favourite drugstore/high street beauty brand is Rimmel, and my favourite high end beauty brand is M.A.C 

3) What is your favourite season?

Summer, even if I did moan when it got too hot this year - I live in Scotland what do you expect?! haha

4) If you could only wear one colour of lipstick for the rest of your life what would it be and why?

Even though I'm a purple lip kinda girl if it was for the rest if my life I'd pick pink as I don't think purple goes with everything.

5) Who are your favourite YouTubers or Bloggers?

If I had to write my favourite youtubers I'd be here all night long, but I'll give you a couple and will do an asterisk* beside the ones whos blogs I also read that are favourites of mine - Zoella* , SprinkleofGlitter* , Tanya Burr* , Marcus Butler , Alfie Deyes , Jim Chapman , Joey Graceffa , Doug , Tyler Oakley , O2L etc! WOW.  

6) What are your favourite type of shoes to wear?

My favourite type are gutties cause they're comfy and simple to shove on whether it be wee cheap ones or converse.

7) Who is your favourite music artist?

I feel the need to do 2 a male and female so I'm going to - just to make it fair, the female I favour is Pink and my favourite male is Professor Green, but I do love a variety of music so no need to judge on this.

8) Would you rather not be able to wash your hair for a week or not be able to wear make up for a week?

I'd rather not be able to wash my hair cause I'd shove in some dry shampoo which does the job.

9) Where is your dream holiday destination?

I've only ever been abroad once in my life so anywhere would do fine, but I'd love to go to Florida and swim with dolphins.

10) What is your favourite thing about blogging?

My favourite thing about blogging is that I can share my thoughts and any tips that I may have with everyone else and hope that it helps them out.

11) Lipstick or Lip gloss?


Lipstick , not really too fussed when it comes to lipgloss.


The bloggers that I nominate for this award are:


Just a random bunch of you that I follow on bloglovin'. My questions for you all are:

1- If you can remember who's blog did you first read and is it still one you like to read now?

2- What's your must have item in your bag?

3- Are you a high end or drug store person?

4- Which youtubers do you watch regularly (if any) and who are your top 3 favourites?

5- One random fact about yourself?

6- Dark nails in the summer or bright nails in the winter?

7- 1 usefull beauty tip you can pass on?

8- How did you come up with your blog name?

9- Your favourite makeup brand (high end or drug store)?

10- If you were a singer which one singer/band would you like to duet with and why?

11- Post a picture or write a paragraph of/about your favourite memory. 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being nominated! I love reading these posts! :)

    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks misses! Me also :)

    Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome and lovely post! enjoyed reading it :)
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know :)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Yeah I'll give you a wee follow just now.

      Natalie xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.