Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Beauty Blogger Tag!

Saw this on someones blog can't remember who's, so sorry! (if it was you - then I give you full credit for it of course) , anyway I thought it was a really fun, good way to get to know more about me, so here goes...

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is naturally curly but because of its length it's just wavy/messy. I prefer my hair curly/wavy anyway as when I do straighten it the humidity in the air makes it go "curly" anyway.

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I've had it dyed by a mobile therapist once before and it was just a tbar of foil highlights when I was 13 or so, I then grew it out and when I was about 17 I done a DIY job with "Schwarzkopf - cyper purple" which was gorgeous, I done this a few times then wanted to grow it out but it went a horrible red colour over time so I put a "Dark Chocolate - unsure of brand, possibly L'Oreal"  over it and it lifted a good bit and since I've just let it grow out - in the sun however you can still see hints of red! Definitely not a good look!

3. Do you wear the same hair style everyday, or do you change it?
Hair styles are not my forte so for every day wear it's either ponytail or a big bun then curling or straightening it is as far as my expertise expand for a night out.

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
Being a beauty therapist has its perks, I can do my own mani/pedi and it not break the bank haha!

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
I change it quite regularly actually , as soon as it chips I'm on to a new colour, this is quite an annoyance as being a lover of acrylics/gels and often using colour in them I can't change them as easy as I could a polish!

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
I have done my toes in the winter for Christmas nights out or just out of boredum but I don't really change the colour whereas in the summer it's a constant change.

7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
It actually varies , if I'm in a rush I could have the full whack on in 5 minutes, granted it not being perfect. But when I have the time half an hour to 45 minutes depending on the severity of the eye makeup, and also if I'm using a new product.

8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
My face, I've tried recently to do my eyes first especially when doing a dark eye but I'm so much more comfortable doing my face first so always revert back to doing so.

9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Bit of both tbh, sometime I go on random hauls just for the sake of spending money (when I have it) and when I don't have money I only but products when I really need them.

10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Not often at all anymore I used to wear them quite a lot but now I only wear them on nights out.

11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Yeah! Unless I'm giving my skin a break from makeup!

12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
Yip I do indeed, I think it's out of habit as I've worn makeup religiously since I was about 12 (and yes I still have good skin!)

13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yip, I have done this more recently quite a lot after trying to give my skin a break - however, even when I go out with no makeup on, I don't count my eyebrows because I always do my brows even if I haven't done the rest of my makeup. 

14. How many high-end products do you have?
Literally not much at all. I could probably count on both hands how much high end products I own, I hope to expand this soon though! But having said that it's just goes to show you don't need to have high end products to achieve a good face of makeup!

15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
It depends really, if I have plans then my outfit will get planned when I make the plans, if I don't have plans I just decide on the day what I'm wearing.

16. How often do you change your handbag?
I have one main bag thats black and big and holds everything I need it to so it's a very rare occasion when I change it. It also matches the majority of things I wear, if I do change it then its more than likely for a night out.

17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
I'd like to say my sleep pattern is good, it's not haha! I go to sleep about 2am and wake up between 8.30 to 10am - how bad is that?! haha.

18. How often or when do you workout?
I don't really exercise, I don't drive so walk quite a lot and that's as good as it gets. I swim every now and again, and do the odd workout dvd when I'm feeling motivated (which isn't very often).

19. Left handed or right handed?
Right handed.

20. How tall are you?
5'4 and 3/4 ;)

21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I know basic French from High School but I can barely remember any of it.

22. How many pets do you have?
I have one hamster called Borris - it did have a partner in crime called Jimi but he passed away sadly!

23. How often are you on Blogger?
Daily (when possible) even if I'm not posting I'm reading away at blogs!

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
I do on my own blog but not really on other peoples blogs, I may read one or two if it's a post I'm also commenting on though.

25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yeah I started doing this recently. I now have a wee "blogging book" which has products to try out, blog ideas and just random notes I have jotted down! 

26. How did you come up with your blog name?
well my blog link - nataliecatherine is my first and middle names, the blog name at the top natalie's world is basically because I'm talking about things in my life that I like/enjoy/make me smile etc and that's as interesting as it gets haha.

27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I use my iphone as my camera broke a while ago so I've started with my iphone so hopefully I'll get a camera at Christmas time.

28. How often do you clean your house?
I tidy my room when I can be bothered but since it's my families house and not just mine we share the cleaning duties , I tend to polish and hoover daily.

29. What's your favorite color?
Purple.

30. Do you swear?
Sometimes, not very often - mainly when I'm angry with someone.

31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
I'm going to write another blog post which I will upload later in the week, then I'll chill as I have the cold.


Okay so that was quite a long questionnaire , but hopefully it helped you to get to know me a bit more - and for all of you that have taken the time to read this, assuming you have a beauty blog, I tag you to do this on your blog!

Love, Natalie xx

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you :) can't beat a wee tag post! lol

      Natalie xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.