Sunday, 16 June 2013

Would you rather...?

Saw this tag on another blog and thought I'd give it a go.

Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
All my palettes and eyeshadows would bother me the least I think, got to have my mascara!

Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Never be able to cut it again - anyone who knows me knows that my hair (when straight) is just at the base of my back and it's all natural - I could not get this cut off and I don't think it will grow much longer anyway.

Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Hmm, pink probably - I've just started doing a coral cheek but I think I'll always be a pink cheek kind of person.

If you had £1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Make up without a doubt!

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Erm, well as I only tend to wear black eyeliner I don't fancy having black lips - so probably would rather wear lipstick as eyeliner.

Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Don't think there is a Sephora in the UK so it would have to be MAC which I have no complaints about.

Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
Ahh, this is a hard one cause I always like to change them both often, if I had to chose it would be eye colour and I'd just stick to a brown two tone eyeshadow and then make the look funky with a bold lip.

Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Staying in Scotland we hardly get a "summer" but I'd still rather wear summer clothes in winter as I hate being too hot in big jumpers etc.

Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright nails - easily the best way to brighten up an outfit, I have far too many nail polishes.

Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Favorite lip product as I couldn't go without my eyebrow kit!

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
A pony tail as this is the look that I wear the majority of the time.

Would your rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Never use lipgloss, I'm a lipstick kind of girl anyway ;).

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or sharpie them in everyday?
Sharpie them in, I couldn't not have eyebrows at all.

Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Nail polish, I'd just use wraps in place of them.


Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.